time


hai--


A NURSE to be says..

My photo
kata pepatah.."times is gold.."but for nurses "a seconds is life.." if A NURSE late for one second it mean a nurse have kill a people.. so means.. NURSING is not an easy job..NURSE hand's is healing but in the same time it killing.. when nurses make a mistake..they will get a punishment..but when they do save your life or healing your parents..do you say 'thank you nurse'? or even give a smile..

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

my patients

" a drip stand" refer to the nurse who doing nothing..
is that me?
sometimes maybe when i have done all my job..
a nurse is healing people..
but not only healing people on physical injured but also heal heart and mentality..
when comes to heart and mentality..
i have to be strong more than my physically stronger to holding patients..
they not only suffer for their illness but to much suffer in their life..
when i got closed with them..
they shared their story..
this is a life..
we never expect what will happen to us..
but we must accept this reality..
how hurt a life..no one know and feel it with us..
for all my patients..
i wish you all get well soon..
have a better life..
thankful for everything you have now..
cause others more suffer than you..

i love my patients!!

No comments: