time


hai--


A NURSE to be says..

My photo
kata pepatah.."times is gold.."but for nurses "a seconds is life.." if A NURSE late for one second it mean a nurse have kill a people.. so means.. NURSING is not an easy job..NURSE hand's is healing but in the same time it killing.. when nurses make a mistake..they will get a punishment..but when they do save your life or healing your parents..do you say 'thank you nurse'? or even give a smile..

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

flowers in the dark..

i just coming from my hometown yesterday..
there are a sad story but i love that moment much..
my beloved Mat Rashid a.k.a abg RASH...are now in the cardiovascular ward..
he look down and very tired..my pity father..my ALLAH bless you..
i love you and i always miss you..
in the sad situation..there are a best moment..
on Saturday fasting..half of my big family berbuka bersama in a ward..
dad who lay on the bed come to sit with us..
i saw his glow eyes showed his happiness..
thanks ALLAH..
and guess who is very2 happy?
Mrs.RASH..he smile and smile and smile..
even she suffer a lot..

thanks mom for take care of my dad..
you the best mother ever...
you do not know what the meaning of tired..
you never think about appreciated..
sacrificed is the only thing crossed your mind..
i want to be like you some day..
and i love you so..

to dad...
i always pray for your healthy..
to mom..
no one can change with u..

last thing..
abg rash really2 happy when he saw me wearing a nurse cap..
that what he want me to be..

that all what i call as..
flowers in the dark..


No comments: