time


hai--


A NURSE to be says..

My photo
kata pepatah.."times is gold.."but for nurses "a seconds is life.." if A NURSE late for one second it mean a nurse have kill a people.. so means.. NURSING is not an easy job..NURSE hand's is healing but in the same time it killing.. when nurses make a mistake..they will get a punishment..but when they do save your life or healing your parents..do you say 'thank you nurse'? or even give a smile..

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

just for the DEGIL one!

for the salam degil that i have sent to you is a very special to you..
please know that I'm not telling something for nothing..
if you are not notice me as your good friend..its OK..
but i want you to know something..
when i express a word, i put the situation on my self..
and I'm thinking..what will happen to me on that situation..
then later i talk to you..
but sometimes people get me wrong..
am i jealous? or I'm trying to destroy your relations?
you already have the answers..

here i want to say a very sorry to you..
all the wrong that i had done..
broken your heart and make you cried..
and maybe you are disappointed with me..
but i always try to do the best for you..
i try to help you..
i keep quite because of you..
i think better for you..
but you never realise..

and maybe that all fault...

but a really thank you..
for being my friend..
and much much thank you..


No comments: