time


hai--


A NURSE to be says..

My photo
kata pepatah.."times is gold.."but for nurses "a seconds is life.." if A NURSE late for one second it mean a nurse have kill a people.. so means.. NURSING is not an easy job..NURSE hand's is healing but in the same time it killing.. when nurses make a mistake..they will get a punishment..but when they do save your life or healing your parents..do you say 'thank you nurse'? or even give a smile..

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

happy birthday to me!!


happy 19th birthday to me..
have a nice day my self..

hmm..
thanks for those whose wishing me happy birthday..
thanks for remember me..
a lot of thanks to..
wan muhammad zaqwan b.wan nazhar..
you gave a best wish for me..
you never forget my birthday..
a very thank you..


i miss this moment..
this is my last year cake..
chocolate ice-cream secret recipe cake
thanks a lot friends..
i really appreciate that moment..

i miss all of you..
you all the best ever..
sporting and professional..
very GOOD!
i willing if i can be with all of you together like before..
here and there is to much different..
condition and friends..
and also idea..
i miss people at uitm arau..



i hate august 31, 2010
you are not wishing me a happy birthday
a little thank you

No comments: