time


hai--


A NURSE to be says..

My photo
kata pepatah.."times is gold.."but for nurses "a seconds is life.." if A NURSE late for one second it mean a nurse have kill a people.. so means.. NURSING is not an easy job..NURSE hand's is healing but in the same time it killing.. when nurses make a mistake..they will get a punishment..but when they do save your life or healing your parents..do you say 'thank you nurse'? or even give a smile..

Monday, June 28, 2010

ayam sekor

the story start when my sisters n i went to tesco section 18 at Pengkalan..
masuk jer tesco we are straight to restaurant Rasamas..
dek kerana kebulur makan maggi jer ari nie and semalam..
we are order set for 4 even we only 3...
tadaa...
bermulalah kisah seekor ayam in my stomach..
ahaa....
bapak banyak aku makan..
bayangkan lah seekor ayam di habiskan oleh 3 orang anak dara di tempat awam...
hahhahaha...
that what i called live in happiness
it is not easy to find a gurl like me..
makan macam pelesit..ching!
no wonder lah if i'm not married after this..
whose willing to give me eat a lot like that..
tauke balak pun boleh kiok..
ahahaha...
but i feel quite dying to move after ate a lot n MUCH!
and my dude agak na pengsan lah dengar aku makan banyak macam tu...
semoga dia mampu bertahan..
ahahahahha....
the most important things..
berat aku dah naik 2kg...
padahal baru ahad lepas aku timbang..
ari nie aku timbang lagi..berlaku perbezaan..
oH my GOD!
cuba law sebulan akan datang??
kalah adibah noor...
oh NOOO!!!!
psstt....thankQ kak la for treat me again..
LOVE YOU!!

No comments: