time


hai--


A NURSE to be says..

My photo
kata pepatah.."times is gold.."but for nurses "a seconds is life.." if A NURSE late for one second it mean a nurse have kill a people.. so means.. NURSING is not an easy job..NURSE hand's is healing but in the same time it killing.. when nurses make a mistake..they will get a punishment..but when they do save your life or healing your parents..do you say 'thank you nurse'? or even give a smile..

Sunday, June 6, 2010

sooo............sweet

he sweating..uchh..sexy..
ahass..
that was my first time i say him..
I'm speechless..
he's smile at me..so sweet..
hati aku berbunga sangat at that time..
when i go home..aku terbayang-bayang senyuman dia..
and aku rasa aku sangat suka dia..
hee..my first date kat tepi parit and ada budak lalu situ and dengan sengaja buat aksi tak senonoh..
oh my gosh! budak-budak zaman sekarang..
but my dude so sweet..

No comments: