time


hai--


A NURSE to be says..

My photo
kata pepatah.."times is gold.."but for nurses "a seconds is life.." if A NURSE late for one second it mean a nurse have kill a people.. so means.. NURSING is not an easy job..NURSE hand's is healing but in the same time it killing.. when nurses make a mistake..they will get a punishment..but when they do save your life or healing your parents..do you say 'thank you nurse'? or even give a smile..

Monday, June 7, 2010

what should i..

"TAHNIAH, ANDA TELAH BERJAYA MENERIMA TAWARAN JURURAWAT PELATIH"

oh my god!!
what should i??
aku rase dia patut tukar mcm nie..

"ALAMAK, ANDA BERJAYA! SABAR JE LAH YER..."

huhu...sedey...
i work hard to become an engineer..
i love it much..
when i saw women wearing shirt and blazer..
i really like and i said to myself.."one day i will be a successful woman.."
professional career..
but not a NURSE!!!
Oh damn! oh my god! oh my god! oh my god!
what should i do??
that was my parents hope..
i can not disappoint my parents..
i I'm bound to make them sad..
but..
aku rase ni saja yang aku mampu buat untuk balas jasa mereka sementara mereka masih ada..
i love you mum and dad!

No comments: