time


hai--


A NURSE to be says..

My photo
kata pepatah.."times is gold.."but for nurses "a seconds is life.." if A NURSE late for one second it mean a nurse have kill a people.. so means.. NURSING is not an easy job..NURSE hand's is healing but in the same time it killing.. when nurses make a mistake..they will get a punishment..but when they do save your life or healing your parents..do you say 'thank you nurse'? or even give a smile..

Monday, June 21, 2010

yesterday

SUNDAY, 20 JUN

Hoho…so penat dis day

Dari kul 9 pagi sampai kul 5 petang..

Settle hal2 kat atas tu..

yang da jalann…

  • Beli setem hasil
  • Beli tiket g perak esok
  • Buat akuan sumpah

Bapak susah dowh cari tempat suruhanjaya sumpah..

Sumpah susah..haha..

By the way tadi aku nyer sliper terputus kat kedai..haha..

Bapak malu..aku seret jer sliper tropicano aku tu..

Wat muka bodoh duk kat tepi kerete..

Na di jadikan crita..

Ada pakcilk gelakkan aku..hee..

Tapi biase r aku bukan kiseah pun..

And ada lagi benda x settle..

  • Lum buat medical checkout
  • Lum kuarkan duet kat RHB

Dua benda nie aku settle kat perak nnt..

A very thank you to fadly and zaqwan for helping me..

Nice to be friends with two of you..

Even I had settle a lot of things today..

But there is a sad story..

My sweetheart does not come to see me..

Hmm..what can I say..

He choose to not see me..

So..anything can I do??

No more..im just a gurl..so don’t have to show my willinng much..

But I really dissapointed..

No comments: