time


hai--


A NURSE to be says..

My photo
kata pepatah.."times is gold.."but for nurses "a seconds is life.." if A NURSE late for one second it mean a nurse have kill a people.. so means.. NURSING is not an easy job..NURSE hand's is healing but in the same time it killing.. when nurses make a mistake..they will get a punishment..but when they do save your life or healing your parents..do you say 'thank you nurse'? or even give a smile..

Friday, July 23, 2010

a day

just now i have done my first test in nursing science 2..
just easy but a little crazy to answer the question..
today i will go home...woww..
so exited..i really miss my mom n my dude..
i wanna tell you everything that had happened to me..
i want to express my feeling...how i really stress to stay here..

this morning..s0meone make me really mad!
oh shit you!!
you thing who you are??!
just a little rubbish for me...understand..
i don't care and i don't want to care..
that little rubbish grab an attendant paper from my hand roughly..
2 times..so kurang ajar ah..
not beautiful..
no discipline..
liar..
am i right mis F??


No comments: