time


hai--


A NURSE to be says..

My photo
kata pepatah.."times is gold.."but for nurses "a seconds is life.." if A NURSE late for one second it mean a nurse have kill a people.. so means.. NURSING is not an easy job..NURSE hand's is healing but in the same time it killing.. when nurses make a mistake..they will get a punishment..but when they do save your life or healing your parents..do you say 'thank you nurse'? or even give a smile..

Monday, July 19, 2010

my little diamond

this is all about my new life here..
difficult and fully stress..seriusly...if you stay here for a short time..
you will realise that was no life here..
i try hard to understand how to make my life suitable with this situation..
i can't say that I'm fill..0r looser..but i getting down when I'm cried n i want to go home..
that was my first time in my life..I'm felt so sorrow...
and my little diamonds dropped and dropped and dropped..
but I'm quite lucky here..i have a group of good friends..
yeen,by,ain,irah,mira,dy,wani and izah..
so far..they are really good friends..
i love to stay here with them..
but there are a lot of problem here..
especially senior..
here..junior have to respect senior terlampau2..
that what i call as pangkat..
"assalamualaikum kak.."
every times...if you don't wish that...caci maki will come to your group!
100% be careful dear..


No comments: