time


hai--


A NURSE to be says..

My photo
kata pepatah.."times is gold.."but for nurses "a seconds is life.." if A NURSE late for one second it mean a nurse have kill a people.. so means.. NURSING is not an easy job..NURSE hand's is healing but in the same time it killing.. when nurses make a mistake..they will get a punishment..but when they do save your life or healing your parents..do you say 'thank you nurse'? or even give a smile..

Thursday, July 22, 2010

a little thank you

tetiba lak terbuka facebook seseorang..
hmm..i wish u happy..
there are RM120 in my account..maybe from you..
i cant accept that money..
but a little thank you..i will buy somethings useful from your money..
but not for me..
I'm different with another girl..I'm not prefer to use your money and if i give you something..much or litter..i just give and do not need to reply..
so..with that money i will ensure someone will use it sebaik mungkin...
it will be your sedekah jariah..
i saw all your photos...you look very happy..good..
have a nice day everyday..may ALLAH bless you..
and me too..I'm very happy even without u..and i never miss you..
cause for me..i do the best for you..and you choose to go..just go...
and go go go..no more cry for you..

No comments: