time


hai--


A NURSE to be says..

My photo
kata pepatah.."times is gold.."but for nurses "a seconds is life.." if A NURSE late for one second it mean a nurse have kill a people.. so means.. NURSING is not an easy job..NURSE hand's is healing but in the same time it killing.. when nurses make a mistake..they will get a punishment..but when they do save your life or healing your parents..do you say 'thank you nurse'? or even give a smile..

Saturday, December 18, 2010

29 disember 2010@9.30am

hellow guys..
i do not know what to say in this blog..
its nothing on my my mind..
since my beloved father has gone..
lost my mind..
i think i lost my life..
hes everything for me..
how HE take him from me is somethings i never expect..
he just promise to met me at Klang on my semester holidays..
what can i say..GOD always true..

dad..i always LOVE you..
i do MISS you..a lot..

late night..when all the world is sleep..i keep thinking of you..

saya tak sempat jumpa awak sebelum saya balik..
it just 5 days before my up coming holidays..
i promise to jaga awak for your 5 week blood treatment kat hospital..
just 5 days..why you leave me...

silently,very clam, very fast and without a word hes leaving me forever and ever

dad..thank for a being a good father ever..
you give me life...
you told me true..
you hold my hand..
you always there when i afraid..
and now you leave me..
after you know i can move by my self..
you always true..and doing a right things..
even sometimes make me angry..
but i see it now..
what you have done and what you told us to do..
you leave us after you give us a right position..
bukan terumbang ambing..or xder masa depan..
all your 10s daughter and son..
have their life n future..

and your beloved wife..
she really really really LOVE you..
how romantic your are..
how nice cinta kamu pada dia..
everyday you hugged her before your last moment..
but she never notice that..
kamu mimpi dia tinggalkan kamu dan kamu sangat sedih..
sedangkan sekarang kamu buat dia menangis rindukan kamu..
dan hidup bersama bayangan kamu..

al-fatihah buat kamu..semoga kamu tenang di sana..
ya ALLAH ampunkan dosa dosa allahyarham Mat Rashid bin Sepiah..
tempatkan lah dia dikalangan orang2 terpuji..amin..


No comments: