time


hai--


A NURSE to be says..

My photo
kata pepatah.."times is gold.."but for nurses "a seconds is life.." if A NURSE late for one second it mean a nurse have kill a people.. so means.. NURSING is not an easy job..NURSE hand's is healing but in the same time it killing.. when nurses make a mistake..they will get a punishment..but when they do save your life or healing your parents..do you say 'thank you nurse'? or even give a smile..

Monday, December 20, 2010

again

again...
you come to me..
hugging me and smile..
make me miss you much..
"tu lah kasih ayah"
your wife say that to me..
you always come to see me..
even I'm not a good daughter as well..
but i do LOVE you..
even hanya dalam mimpi tapi itu sudah cukup mengubat rindu saya pada kamu..
terima kasih kerana selalu datang pada saya...
semoga ALLAH menempatkan tempat yang terpuji buat kamu disana..
saya tahu bila kamu datang pada saya dengan senyuman tu berita buat keluarga kamu bahawa kamu tenang di sana..
INSYALLAH..

thankful GOD!
for loving my father and giving him peaceful..amin

No comments: