time


hai--


A NURSE to be says..

My photo
kata pepatah.."times is gold.."but for nurses "a seconds is life.." if A NURSE late for one second it mean a nurse have kill a people.. so means.. NURSING is not an easy job..NURSE hand's is healing but in the same time it killing.. when nurses make a mistake..they will get a punishment..but when they do save your life or healing your parents..do you say 'thank you nurse'? or even give a smile..

Friday, December 31, 2010

am i materialistic?

buy me a ring.. buy me the lates handphone..but me a perfume..buy one for me please baby..i want that i want that and that! BABY!! if you dont want to give all that thing..just breakup!!!!!! okeiiii... i hate chou!!
i'm going to ask you all my reader..are you like that? or am i like that?
but sometimes i want to be like that..it is a fun crazy life..seriusly you goona get fun if you have boyfriends who can give everything that u want.. of course la..
baby i want this i want this i want this and this..okey honey this is for you and i really love you..this is for me???? yes honey..everything  for you..wow!! i love you more and more and more baby.. but i love this red BMW damn damn much!! crazy mazy of you giving me this...
 
if you are in that situation.are going to leave that guy?
 

No comments: